From Principal's Desk...
Msasa Industrial Training College mainly focuses on industrial training to equip artisans with quality industrial skills that will help improve Zimbabwe’s industrial sector, We regard our college as a college of excellence in terms of industrial training. We produce the best artisans and industrial workers, as well as technopreneurs.
We do not train students to have skills only, but also to equip them with quality entrepreneurship skills. We train them not only to look for jobs, but also for them to create their own businesses and employ others through short courses such as Business Management, Our training here at Msasa is more practical since our mandate is to produce skilled workers and artisans. We embarked on various successful projects that were properly completed. Our students are doing a lot of practical, real training projects and we are doing this in order to boost their skills and also as per the government’s mandate.
Production activities are being carried out under the Production and Pricing Policy for Tertiary Education. This policy is meant to bring about proper co-ordination and harmonization of production activities as well as foster public confidence in the services and products from Msasa Industrial Training College. The production activities are designed to expose students to hands on practice
- Provide live training to students
- Promote an entrepreneurial culture in both lectures and students
- Generate financial resources to be used for developmental activities at the institution
Projects Undertaken By The College
- Built an E.C.D block at Zengeza 4 Primary School
- Manufactured furniture for United Theological College
- Electrical repairs at Rusununguko High School
- Performed renovations projects for various Government Departments
- Built Laboratory Science Block at Seke 5 High School
- Manufactured Teak doors for Highfield Salvation Army Church
Fabrication and Welding;
|Construction & Electrical Department